When you join the Chamber, you will receive…
- A membership business directory, and door/window decal with the Chamber logo to display at your business.
- An introduction to approximately 650 business people and area news media in Briefings, the monthly chamber newsletter.
- Opportunities to network with other businesses at Mattoon Chamber of Commerce Events
- Opportunity to address important legislative issues at local, state, and national levels with a unified voice via our Government Liason Committee.
- An opportunity to be actively involved with participation in events and chamber committees.
- Website with Business Guide listing, Links, and valuable resources with a Member focus.
- Opportunity to become a participant of the Chamber Buck$ Program
Resources available at the Chamber office…
- Area Telephone Directory
- Community Profile Magazine
- Demographic Information
- Mattoon, Coles County & Illinois Maps
- Notary Public
- Mattoon & Coles County History
- Business Referrals
- Attorney General’s Satellite Office
Business After Hours – An “after hours” networking opportunity held each month at sponsored business locations. A wonderful opportunity to interact with your fellow Chamber Members, win prizes and have a good time!
Winter Swing – A fun and exciting event to cure the winter blues.
Annual Dinner & Awards Banquet – An annual event held to show appreciation to our membership.
Citizen of the Year Award – An award presented to a deserving citizen at the Chamber’s Annual Dinner.
Annual Golf Classic – An annual entertainment and networking event.
Business Expo & Taste – The Expo is an opportunity for you to showcase your business to other businesses and to the community.
Briefings (Monthly Newsletter) – Chamber members are invited to advertise by placing an 8 1/2 x 11 inch insert in the Briefings monthly newsletter.
- Company Insert – You will need to provide 650 copies to the Chamber Office prior to delivery to printer. You will be invoiced for $100. Your event information will be included in the Mid Month News e-mail at no charge.
- Business After Hours Host Insert – 650 copies (no charge)
All inserts must be delivered to the chamber office prior to the last week day of each month.
Mid Month News (Email) – Chamber members are encouraged to advertise their upcoming events in the Mid Month News email sent out on the 15th of every month.
- Company Event – You will be invoiced for $35 only if you did not participate in the Briefings Newsletter insert opportunity.
- Business After Hours Host – (no charge – members only event)
Website Rotator – Raise your profile by promoting your company 24/7 on the Chamber’s main page with your logo and a direct link to your website. Please call for more information and pricing.
Membership Business Directory – As a member, you will have an annual listing as well as advertising opportunities in our membership directory. It is distributed to all current Mattoon Chamber members.
Additional Member Benefits. . .
- Ribbon Cutting – Your Chamber office will organize a ribbon cutting or ground-breaking ceremony to officially start off your new business.
- Chamber Buck$ Program – The Chamber Buck$ Program drives not only members, but also non-members to your doors, keeping sales and tax dollars local and keeping jobs in the area. Chamber Buck$ are ONLY redeemable at Chamber Member businesses but can be purchased as gifts, incentives and bonuses by local industries and individuals. This is a service provided exclusively to our membership.
- Member Events Calendar – Promote your event by listing it on our website Calendar of Events.