The Illinois Chamber is holding their first virtual HR Roundtable via SKYPE.
The virtual HR Roundtable is designed for people in areas of Illinois where we currently don’t hold in-person meetings. HR Roundtables provide human resources professionals an opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss problems, look for solutions, and discuss important issues in the regulatory environment with peers. These roundtable discussion workshops will enhance you and your company!
Why should you join our HR Roundtable?
• These are for you – your hot topics – not a seminar, not a webinar where we present to you and determine the agenda.
• There will be an HR consultant acting as facilitator (with hot topics in mind if needed) – this will be a way for you to network with other HR professionals.
• This will be a great way for you to discuss your issues and work through them with your peers, a group of HR professionals.
• If time allows, there will be team building ideas and exercises from the facilitator and the group!
• They are not formal – no listening to 60 or 90 minute presentations (although these have their place, just not here).
• We will work with the group to secure the additional quarterly meetings.
• Examples of topics that could be discussed: Best practices in training your employees; Getting and keeping the right talent; Employee handbooks – bring them for discussion; Your issues and questions; etc…
• HRCI and SHRM-CP credits will be available for most meetings when an expert is speaking
Join Leading HR Professionals!
Yearly Membership for virtual roundtable – $190.00
Intro price (Attend the first workshop to try it out) – $50.00
Yearly membership Includes four quarterly workshops, any provided materials, and presentations by experts, consultants, etc.